Job Title: Office Manager/Receptionist
Reports to: General Manager
Greet, assist, and direct all incoming callers and visitors in a helpful and positive way. Support General Manager with daily professional tasks.
- Greet visitors in a timely, helpful manner.
- Answer phones, assist and/or route calls to appropriate team members.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, staff, and carriers.
- Open and distribute mail daily in a timely manner, scan and service incoming mail as needed.
- Take client payments, issue receipts, and input into company management system.
- Prepare conference room(s) for sales meetings and staff meetings.
- Maintain office appearance and amenities.
- Contract with outside agencies to help maintain the office.
- Follow-up with clients regarding cancelation notices.
- Input data into EZLynx.
- Verify mortgage/mortgagee information when verification calls come in.
- Send dec pages, ID cards, receipts (items that don’t need changes) as requested to clients.
- Preparing agenda for weekly meeting.
- Manage Zywave account.
- Run reports as needed.
- Assist General Manager with projects as directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent and some post high school education/training.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand and operate computer software and programs: insurance management system, Excel, Work, email, etc.
- Spanish language a plus.